If access to the application is done on the Internet, how can I ensure the confidentiality of the information?
The information is protected to the highest standards. These are some of the data security features:
- The companies that use antara not only can not see the information belonging to another company, but they do not even know the fact that there are other accounts than theirs.
- Within a company account, the different types of users offered have different access rights.
- The access keys to the users are generated autonomously by the system, and are sent to each user in a particular and automatic way. Not even the Administrator in the company knows the keys of their users.
- Furthermore, antara staff can not access the user account accounts information with their keys, unless those companies give access permission by activating the support user.
- Subscription emails received by users, whether market signals or changes in business ideas, include only indexes to such signals or news. If the email was forwarded out of the company by an employee, the recipient would not be able to consult the information to which it is addressed.
- In the event that the company requires external assistance from a consultant, the company can assign a user account to that consultant, and cancel it when it is not necessary to attend.
- The antara service is operated by one of the first multinational on-line services, and is protected both physically and logically from malicious access. Specialized staff ensures safety.
- Access to information over the Internet is protected by SSL secure protocol, the same as that used to access electronic banking services.